2011年2月16日 星期三

中大碩士失業漢 (His personal details)

中大碩士失業漢
[按此打開] [隱藏]

Andy Leung



LEUNG KIN PANG 梁健鵬



Mobile: 27720491/61706079



andyleung104@hotmail.com




Dear all,

As an undergraduate and postgraduate CUHK degree holder (statistics))in 2008, I have been unemployed for more than two years. During this period, I was wondering whether I made any fault in studying so that I deserve suffering prolonged poverty like this? More than 2 years of living empty and oppression, I feel nothing wrong to write a e-mail like this to share my experience. Now, I live on only $1830 each month in social security and eat at devalued HONG KONG DOLLAR $61 each day. I afraid that the corrupt capitalism with strong network of guanxi won’t take me to any jobs or even business customers in my life. I know what I can blame is the weak post-colonial HONG KONG government. For the rich, please feel free to continue your luxury spending.

I am afraid that I may die without money to pay my computer electricity fee writing this e-mail. Don’t even contact me only if you can help. But you can call the HONG KONG police. God bless all HONG KONG people.

致各位:
作為一個2008年中文大學的學士及研究畢業生(統計),我已經失業兩年多。在這段時間內,我在猜想我是否犯了任何學習上的錯,以致使我該受如此長期的窮困?兩年多活在空虛和壓迫之中,我感到沒錯去寫如此這封電郵去分享我的經驗。現在,我活於每月1830的社會綜緩金,及每日吃貶值的港元61蚊。我恐怕帶有強烈人事關係的腐化資本主義將不會令我生命中找到任何工作甚至生意客戶。我知道我能夠怪的是弱勢的後殖民香港政府。對於富人們,請繼續你的富裕生活。

我怕我可能死的時候,沒錢去付我的電腦電費去寫此電郵。請不要聯絡我除非你能幫忙。但你可以報警。天佑港人。

Yours sincerely,

Andy Leung

沒有留言:

張貼留言